A link to an online version of Aaron Douglas’s “Song of the Towers”: http://people.virginia.edu/~sls8y/douglas/song.html
1. Read all passages carefully, making notes about key points.
2. Read essay prompt carefully; keeping prompt in mind, go back to passages and painting and make notes.
3. Create thesis first; be sure it is narrow and specific AND that it incorporates all 4 texts.
4. Create bpts, making sure they make the appropriate sub-arguments.
5. Under each bpts, have support in form of quotations, examples, details.